Sunday, January 22, 2012

thrifting finds.


i was pretty pleased with this weeks finds. they're a bit novelty but still very cute. perfect for when i have people round for a cup of tea or when i'm hosting and want to put my snacks in something a little more decorative. and i also got some pretty fake sunflowers for the spare room- when i can't get the real thing in my small country town, at least i can use the fake variety.

happy thrifting!
and as usual i'm linking with her library adventures and apron thrift girl.

5 comments:

  1. Love those pineapples - very Queensland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little teapot teabag holders are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pineapples! Great finds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun thrifty finds! I adore those tea bag holders! I would love to invite you to share your thrift finds at my weekly party, "Thrifty Things Friday"! I usually have the post up Thursday afternoon about 4:00.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the invite. i tried to link up but couldn't get it to work for some reason.

      Delete