Sunday, November 6, 2011

birthday food.

i have discovered the best meal in my town. the restaurant has crazy decor with carpeted red and maroon walls but once you get over that, the food is fantastic...well i say that but the 6 or so times i've been there i've only ever ordered one dish, the lamb souvlaki ( as pictured above). so naturally with my lovely parents and nanna visiting for my birthday we had to go there and it was as usual amazing. 
for dessert i received a lovely parcel complete with macarons from the amazing the mac factory. my how i love that place.
good food, good company, good birthday
p.s and lovely husband bought me a tripod, more photo fun here i come.

1 comment:

  1. It really brings out the flavor, it’s a perfect holiday treat. I can't wait to be back to cooking again!

    zonia

    ReplyDelete