On the way to and from Canberra I stopped off in Adelaide and like most things my time in Adelaide revolved around food:
- Mum's amazing homemade pumpkin soup
- Fresh jam and cream scones and lattes at our families' favourite cafe in Stirling
- A hot chicken roast with piles of vegies.
- Chocolates and other treats at Grandma's while played cards
- Delicious honey cupcakes baked by Jasmine
- Green chicken curry and chicken cashew from Parade thai
I was introduced to the most lovely macaron shop round with a cutesy herb patch out front and incredible mango tea. It was taste bud heaven and definately my favourite dessert place find this year. The decor is something out of a interior design mag with the most spectacular wallpaper and an excellent cook book shop out back. Five thumbs up from me.
Check it out:
|our lovely plate of macarons|
Will be going back there soon!
Where was this Lisa? Looks so much fun!ReplyDelete
It was much fun:) It's on Hutt St, above the post office and open thurs-sun night.ReplyDelete