Friday, December 2, 2011

cute wedding ideas.

high tea kitchen tea
it seems to be the season in our lives for weddings, kitchen teas, bucks and hens nights and i thought i'd share a few cute little ideas i saw at a recent wedding. there were lots of other fabulous ideas but i got a bit caught up in all that was going on and didn't get as snap happy as i would have liked.
bird cages on the ground filled with flowers...i'm a lover of bird cages and this was just a cute detail.
a painted wooden sign nailed to a tree (and i could resist including a photo of my charming groomsman husband).


having photos of the bridal party in black and white pegged to an old frame.









2 comments:

  1. I love the wooden sign! <3 What a darling idea!


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bird cage :) I plan on doing some of that at my wedding in June... I'm bird obsessed!! :)

    ReplyDelete